Monday, August 18, 2008

EDM Challenge #32 and an Extra

This challenge was to draw something metallic. This is a keychain that was a gift from the hospital auxiliary I am a member of. Unfortunantly, it was drawn in a low light, but i still think it is shiny.



I have a very dear friend, Mary, who is just now discovering her inner artist at age 52! All her life she has been told she could do nothing, create nothing, etc. I have been helping her build up her self-asurance in the arts over the last 9 years or so. I got her started with rubber stamping, then collage. She was willing to let me share this - her first drawing - a doodle! Any comments will be forwarded to her.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job on the key ring.
Pass on to your friend that she did a great job! Her drawng is so bright and happy and has a lot of movement and life to it. Keep up the good work!!

June said...

This is so fresh and bright and ALIVE. Good work!