Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Arte e Pico Award



I was very surprised when Antonella of Quilling, Art and Expression gave me the Arte e Pico award. Antonella is one of my inspirations in quilling and becomeing an e-friend. I'm sorry I was so late in posting the award, but I have been having some difficulties lately. Thanks.


According to the rules, you have to pay it forward and follow the following steps:


1. Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of the language.


2. Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog so everyone can view it.







3. Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.


4. The award-winner and the presenter should post the link of the "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.

 The "Arte y Pico" blog is written in Spanish, here is a link for the relatively good English translation.


5. Please post these rules!


I may be slow, but I followed the rules! lol

No comments: