Sunday, October 5, 2008

25 Motif Challenge #5 / Another Doily Finished!

Well, I finally finished the doily from h*(l! It looks easy, and technically is, but every loop and chain has a different stich and picot count which means you have to keep a super close watch on the pattern. (unlike most patterns). I'm glad I did it, but I don't think I'll make it again.


Loop-di-Loop Tatted Doily
by Hartmut Haas in Old-time Crochet magazine
Size 20 HDT 'HallowScream" by LadyShuttleMaker
7 3/4" diameter

5 comments:

Maureen said...

It was worth all the effort, Carolyn - very effective in that thread!

Singtatter said...

Well done on the doily, it may be tedious on the stitch count, but certainly well-worth the effort! Good job!

Susanne said...

Wow, it is very pretty. Well done.

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

It looks fantastic! Great job!

Unknown said...

Very nice and I like that you did it in hand Dyed thread (HDT).