Well, it's happened - I've been tagged! I didn't think I'd ever be tagged since I have such a small blog. Jenifer at http://girlfrienddesignz.blogspot.com/ got me.
These are the rules:
1. Link your tagger http://girlfrienddesignz.blogspot.com/ and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Heres my 7 facts:
1. I LOVE animals....especially rodents. I currently have 6 female rats, 2 female mice, and 1 male mouse. Over the years my pets have included - skunks, a squirrel, pony, pigs, chickens, dogs, cats, & birds.
2. I am moderately disabled. I am in a wheelchair from Polio and can't go anywhere without help, or stay alone. My internet is my life. :)
3. I have been an artist/crafter since I was about 7 years old. I have taken decorative painting lessons and am mostly self taught through books and internet.
4. MUST HAVE COFFEE ......
5. My favorite food is anything made with potatoes and my favorite candy is caramel.
6. I often design while listening to heavy metal or alternative rock.
7. I hate talking about myself and have troubles participating in groups.
I'm tagging these people:
Fred, she Said
annamaries's: let's inspire each other http://artellacafe.com/blogs/annamaries__lets_inspire_each_other/default.aspx
Angie's Asylum http://angiesasylum.blogspot.com/
Muriel's Scrapbits http://muriels-scrapbits.blogspot.com/
Designs by Lisa Minor http://ronimasil.blogspot.com/
Quilling, Art & Expression http://quilling.blogspot.com/
The Art of the Illustrated Rat http://illustratedrat.blogspot.com/
Scrapbooking Elements - Yellow Elements 3
7 years ago