Wednesday, September 22, 2010

25 Motif Challenge - FINISHED!!! (number 13)

Sorry I've been missing for so long. Several things added up to make a simple project become a huge undertaking. We had a heat wave, my arthritis slowed my tatting to a crawl, and I developed a breathing problem which has also slowed me to a crawl. But enough of the whining ....
I actually enjoyed working on this doily. It is designed very simply. If they pay VERY close attention to he joining I think a beginner could tat this and not go nuts doing so.

Tatted Petal Doily
from Star Book 66
Flora HH size 20 colors 100 & 670
13" diameter

4 comments:

Maureen said...

This was the very fist doily I tatted - gave up on the instructions in the end, and worked from the picture, because they don't exactly match, do they! Yours is just lovely in colour.

God's Kid said...

It's beautiful! I love your autumn colors! :)

Bree at "Bree's Way" said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Really nice job.

Bree

Tattingrid said...

What a nice piece of work! Ingrid