Friday, December 11, 2009

New Embroidery

Sorry for not posting much recently. I've been feeling poorly due to some medication I've been taking for a health problem I'm fighting.
Pardon the poor quality photo, but this is the best I could get. I recently finished this embroidery piece and just got it hooped the other day. The design is by Andrea Zuill at http://zuill.us/andreablog/ . I used a variety of stitches to set it off. I used split stitch on the birds, stem stitch, lazy daisy, satin stitch, French knots, and fishbone stitch.


9 comments:

Lakshmi said...

Hi,
your embroidery is so neat and beautiful..

Vinnie said...

That's so utterly beautiful.

deepa said...

Lovely work. Are the birds filled with split stitch?

Jane said...

It's beautiful, love the colours you have used

Linda42c said...

Very nice work. I like the soft colors and the birds are adorable.

Antonella said...

I love your embroidery, it would translate so nicely into quilling as well... Hugs, from your quilling pal Antonella :-)

Jill-preciousmoments.blogspot.com said...

Hi Sweety,
Your embroidery is very pretty. Nice work. Hugs, Cynthia

Ninu said...

its beautiful!!

Jeanne said...

I really love your embroidery!